Please click the link at left to visit the new home of Writer Way at WriterWay.com.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Big Conversation at BigFoot

Yesterday the Twitterverse live-blogged the BigFoot Blogging Conference. Today the blogs are weighing in with some in-depth analyses.

Baconismyenemy provides a newcomer's take on the day-long event at UW. "People are excited and energized about what they are doing. This attitude is infectious. People are doing good work that they love doing. Who doesn’t want to be around that?!?" she notes.

Nerdseyeview gives...well, just that. "It was more conversational than educational for me, but that in itself says a lot about the wildly social direction blogging is going," she writes. Her post captured the tenor of the event perfectly.

And Mary Pat Whaley made a sharp mini-video at the event. Wow!

3 comments:

  1. Gave you a mention on my blog. I appreciated the links you gave us during the 'panel' at the end (about blogging jobs), and for loving Blogger as much as I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment on your blog, as well, but it's on the Kitchen-Aid mixer post. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, thank you for pointing me to writers who found success from blogging.

    I am not sure how I can convince my classmates to start blogging but I will have at least one good answer for them.

    Or maybe if I tried hard enough, I might become a living proof for them as well. :) One must have dreams!

    ReplyDelete